Established May 22, 2004
For the purpose of bringing Glory to our Lord.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
First Appointment
Our first doctor visit was at 12 weeks. Baby B was quite active (though I couldn't feel anything) and measured almost 7 centimeters from crown to rump.
It looks like Baby was waving at us. You can see a little hand near the head (on the right).
Ohhh I cant wait for this baby to be born!! I do get to take some pictures... maybe?!?! :D)
I pray that you remain healthy Amy (like thats hard for you!)but that the baby will be healthy in growing as well! Thank goodness your morning sickness is GONE!!!
I cant wait to see new posts/pictures from you! Congrats once again!!!
Welcome to the 21st century! We are super thrilled for you guys and can't wait to see baby B make his/her arrival!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys :)
Yay Baby B!!!! So glad you guys are a part of the blogging world now! Welcome, officially :)
ReplyDeleteOhhh I cant wait for this baby to be born!! I do get to take some pictures... maybe?!?! :D)
ReplyDeleteI pray that you remain healthy Amy (like thats hard for you!)but that the baby will be healthy in growing as well! Thank goodness your morning sickness is GONE!!!
I cant wait to see new posts/pictures from you! Congrats once again!!!