You look great Amy! Your "barely there" status won't last for very long. Before you know it morning sickness will be gone and that tummy will be enormous -- wahoo! We are delighted for both of you. Congratulations on this wonderful new journey. With much love, Aunt Jane
... I'm right there with the other ladies! You will be amazed at how quickly your body will morph! You can sorta understand how I didn't think I was pregnant with Josie until just over 11 weeks along (with no sickness and having thought we had miscarried!). We're praying for you guys!!!!
You look great Amy! Your "barely there" status won't last for very long. Before you know it morning sickness will be gone and that tummy will be enormous -- wahoo! We are delighted for both of you. Congratulations on this wonderful new journey. With much love, Aunt Jane
ReplyDeleteWe love your blog! What fun to get to experience this blessing along with you. We love you three and pray for you daily. MomB
ReplyDelete... I'm right there with the other ladies! You will be amazed at how quickly your body will morph! You can sorta understand how I didn't think I was pregnant with Josie until just over 11 weeks along (with no sickness and having thought we had miscarried!). We're praying for you guys!!!!
ReplyDelete