She is just gorgeous! We are so excited for you guys. We can't wait to meet your little angel soon - and Sammy's looking forward to meeting his new friend!
Congratulations, you guys! I LOVE Lena Faith's name -- and she is so beautiful! Enjoy all the cuddly newborn moments ... they really do go by faster than you will believe (even though the nights seem endless!)!!
She is just gorgeous! We are so excited for you guys. We can't wait to meet your little angel soon - and Sammy's looking forward to meeting his new friend!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, you guys! I LOVE Lena Faith's name -- and she is so beautiful! Enjoy all the cuddly newborn moments ... they really do go by faster than you will believe (even though the nights seem endless!)!!
ReplyDeleteShe is amazing!! I am in awe of God's creation!!
ReplyDeleteSimply beautiful! :) Keep the pictures coming! Happy Easter to all of you!
ReplyDelete