Friday, December 5, 2008

It's a...

Yesterday I had the big ultrasound to check on Baby's growth and organs. My doctor will discuss the results with us at the next appointment, but it seemed to go well.



We also got to see that Baby is a GIRL!


7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Matt and Amy! I bet you're so excited to have a little daughter. And a cousin for Noelle! :) The lower picture looks like your baby is blowing bubbles - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so excited to know you are having a sweet little girl. What fun!!! Looks like her head is just the right size too! ;-) By the way, you look adorable, Amy!
    Love you guys! D Clan Mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. A precious little girl!! We are so excited and now can envision what she will look like. I noticed the bubbles too - very cute.
    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! It must be so exciting to know that youre going to be parents to a little girl! I love checking the blog every now and then for photos of the progress. Thanks for sharing! We hope we will be seeing you guys for Christmas this year!
    -Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my she is so beautiful already. Keeping the three of you in our prayers. Can't wait!
    Love you CP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Evan thought she looked beautiful on the ultrasound! He can't wait to meet her. Jim and I can't wait either! So excited for you three! Love you lots, The Knights :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peter and I are so excited for you =)) We're going to miss seeing you at Christmas this year!
    Love, katie and Peter

    ReplyDelete